Thursday, February 14, 2008

Naomi is back home!

I've had several emails so I figured I'd better update here with the news that Naomi is home. I do not get a chance to email or post every day, so they can really build up on me.

We stayed in the hospital until Monday afternoon. Naomi has a blood clot in her right arm that we will continue to monitor. Hopefully, because it is an "organized" clot, it will stay put and slowly be reabsorbed. She had a total of 360 cc's of blood (and fluid) drained from around her heart and still has some fluid around her lungs. We will be headed out to the Cardiologist for our usual Friday visit to have her heart and lungs checked. We are also dealing with anemia.

Hoping for good news on Friday!

Jason hurts (or course), but seems to be healing well. The little ones are doing their best. My (Jen) Occupational therapist said I was overdoing it a bit, so I've been taking a break from working on my wrist. I did make a bit of progress, but I was doing to much "work" around the house and my wrist was not happy about that (p-a-i-n). So, once it calms down a bit, I will continue to work on it. I have to make sure not to lift anything, or even open a door.

In just a couple of weeks, we'll be meeting with Naomi's Neurosurgeon for news on how her fractures are healing. I will update when I can!

No comments: