Saturday, January 5, 2008

from Pastor Bobby Mitchell


I wanted to update independently in case everyone hasn't read the comments in the 'Naomi Lynn' post...

"Jen just called me and said that a nurse just informed her that she asked Naomi to squeeze her hand if she heard her and Naomi responded with a good squeeze. That is greatly encouraging to all of us, I'm sure. Jen told the nurse that God is answering prayer. To God be the glory. He is certainly helping Naomi and, no doubt, He is helping those that He is using to help her. I appreciate all of the medical staff at Maine Medical doing such a good job."

If anyone has first hand updates, feel free to email me so I can post them on the blog. We thank all of you for helping us keep friends and family informed!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Tessa, for this great blog. I really appreciate your keeping us informed. You are a blessing to the Cloukeys.

Tessa said...

That's what friends are for. :)