Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Osteopathy and Water Therapy

Naomi and I both spent some time with Dr. Thieme here in Bowdoinham yesterday. She discovered that one of Naomi's legs is measuring longer than the other, so Naomi is working on that, along with posture. I (Jen) have been having some problems in my neck, back, and face since the accident, and the appointment was really helpful to me. We're really thankful to have a doctor like Stacey in our area!

Water therapy (for help with arthritis) will be on the schedule for Naomi. We are looking forward to the improvements in mobility that this therapy may bring.

Mom (Jen) is back in college for a summer semester...and it is a bit busy; but I am glad to be exercising my mind a bit, and continuing on toward my goal of becoming a nurse.

Jason is feeling stronger (though, of course, not back to normal yet). We are still receiving so many nice cards (my card box is overflowing!), and support. We are incredibly thankful for the love and care we are being shown.

Jen and Family

No comments: